For a touch free admission experience, please purchase your tickets online HERE. A limited quantity of at the door tickets will be available.
Promo codes are only valid online- be sure to watch this video prior to your purchase to ensure you apply your code. Promo discounts may not be applied after purchase.
While tickets are non-refundable, you have the ability to transfer your ticket date and time prior to your ticket time. Watch this video for detailed instructions. This does NOT work from a phone and must be completed on a desktop computer.
Be advised, this is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferrable to another date prior to the event ticket time only.
Parking is free! Please look for guests, especially small children, walking through the parking lots. Please do not wait in line into the drive aisle. If lines are long, please wait in your vehicle until it is safe to wait in line on the sidewalks.
Please stay on the pathways at all times. Many light displays have electrical cords and support wires so please do not walk near or around displays. Please refrain from touching, climbing, or hanging on any displays or cords. If you see something unsafe, please let staff know immediately.
Winter Walk is a beautiful place to take pictures! Bring your camera and capture memories! Be sure to tag us and post your photos on social media! Please stay on the paths for your safety.
Only Service animals are permitted at Winter Walk of Lights and must follow leash laws.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Visit The SNACK SHOP for hot chocolate, coffee and cold beverages, and tasty treats. Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
Winter Walk of Lights is open on all holidays---that’s Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day, and News Eve & Day! After your big holiday meal, why not take a walk among the beautiful lights?
Learn about special events, discounts, and severe weather closings—LIKE Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
Be sure to dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes for your Winter Walk of Lights experience.
- Did you know that this is the Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Light’s NINTH year? It quickly has become a wonderful family holiday tradition! If you have visited in the past be sure to look for some new light critters!
- It takes Meadowlark staff, NOVA Park volunteers, and contractors three months to install all of the lights and displays in the garden. A lot of hard work goes into preparing for this awesome show.
- Did you notice the NOVA Parks’ mascot in the Winter Walk of Lights tree logo? The Great Blue Heron is in the bottom right corner of the tree.
- The Fountains of Lights are unique light fountains animated with all types of cool colors and patterns. Stop and watch all of the dazzling colors!
- Our small wire light displays are unique, one-of-a-kind pieces designed by a local artist.
- How many different animals can you find on the Nature Walk? Listen closely to hear the nature sounds, and watch the silly fish spit water out of the stream.
- There are close to 100 flowers in our Garden of Light - fitting for a Botanical Garden!
- Did you find the “sing to me” tree? Sing your favorite holiday song and watch the lights dance.
- If you haven’t seen the Korean Bell Garden, a huge white spotlight illuminates the Korean Bell in its ornate pavilion and spotlights decorate the wall.
- Lakeside Lights is a great place to sit down and get in the holiday spirit. Listen and watch as your favorite holiday songs come to life as lights dance along trees, arches, and stars. You will be amazed!
- Did you notice the frisky rabbit jumping across Mr. Tomlinson’s Garden? Lovingly named after our retired Park Manager, Keith Tomlinson, there is a lot to see in the garden!
- Make sure to come back again- each time you go through the Winter Walk of Lights, you will notice things you didn’t see before. Be sure to bring your holiday guests, family and friends, too!
NOVA Parks has a trio of winter special events: Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights is a beautiful walk through winter light show, Bull Run Festival of Lights is a fantastic drive-through light show, and we are so proud to add Ice & Lights to our portfolio! Be sure to visit all 3!