Large families, coworkers, scouts, clients, church groups - bring your group to Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights!
Pre-arranged groups of 20 or more can enjoy discounted admission rates Monday-Thursday (non-holiday), November 14 – December 8, 2022, and nightly January 2-8, 2023, with advanced group ticket sales. Group rates for these specific nights are $12 per person for 20-149 guests and $10.50 per person for 150 or more guests.
Submit your Group Reservation Request at least 10 days prior to the date you wish to attend Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights. Please review the Group Rules and Procedures below prior to submitting a Winter Walk of Lights Group Reservation Request. Groups of 20 or more paying guests must fill out the form below to request a reservation.
Your reservation is not held until you receive your confirmation.
Group Rules and Procedures
Please review of rules and procedures prior to requesting a group reservation. We look forward to seeing your group at Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights!
- Group discounts require a minimum of 20 paid guests.
- Group discount reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance.
- Group reservations are subject to availability.
- Group discounts are available Monday through Thursday (non-holiday), November 14 – December 8, 2022, and nightly January 2-8, 2023.
- There are no group discounts on holidays, Friday through Sunday, or from December 9, 2022, through January 1, 2023.
- Group tickets cannot be combined with other discounts.
- One designated group representative must check in the group with one form of payment. Acceptable payments include cash, check (made payable to NOVA Parks), Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
- The Winter Walk of Lights is a rain or (moon) shine event. In rare cases, the Winter Walk of Lights is cancelled when severe weather occurs.
- Requests for a transfer of group reservation must be arranged at least 48 hours in advance of your reserved admission date/time. To transfer your reservation, please call 703-255-3631 x0 and ask for Group Reservation Transfers.
- For the safety of all, all patrons must stay on the trails at all times. Adults are responsible for keeping children on the trails.
- All trails are wheelchair and stroller friendly.
- Two complimentary, manual wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- No outside food or drink is permitted. Vouchers for hot beverages and s`more can be purchased in the Group Reservation process if you would like to provide refreshments to your group.
- Bags and backpacks may be inspected.
- The actions and conduct of groups are the responsibility of the group representative. Misconduct of any group member may subject the entire group to dismissal from the property.
- Buses and car pooling is encouraged. Parking at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens is free, but limited.
- Group meetups are not permitted inside the Visitor Center. Announce an outdoor meetup place to your group. During the Winter Walk season, the small circular road just in front of the Visitor Center is closed off to vehicular traffic. The center of this circle makes a good meeting spot for groups. Be sure to share your meetup location with your group.
QUESTIONS? Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your cell phone number.