Winter Walk of LightsExperience Meadowlark Botanical Gardens Transformed by Holiday Lights
The Winter Walk is more than a half-mile long, one-way route- providing an enchanting and safe evening activity.
Patrons are asked to honor their tickets’ entry times and will not be admitted early.
Please remain in your vehicle until your ticket time or until the outside line subsides to allow you to wait safely on the sidewalk for entry. Please practice social distancing when waiting in line.
|November 11 - December 9||Nightly||5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Prime Nights- December 10 - January 2*||Nightly||5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
*Online timed ticket purchase required for prime nights, recommended for ALL nights.
Safety is Our Priority
We are working hard to ensure the safest experience for you.
Upon arrival at Winter Walk of Lights ….
- Please purchase your tickets online in advance for the lowest price. Tickets will be sold online only for prime nights (December 10- January 2).
- Please remain in your vehicle until your ticket time or until the outside line subsides to allow you to wait safely on the sidewalk for entry
- Please avoid congregating outside the entrance, inside the Visitor Center, or throughout Winter Walk. We encourage you that if you are meeting others that you coordinate a meeting point in the grass areas near the parking lot and do not join the line to enter until all guests in your party arrive.
- In order to speed entry, please have your tickets pulled up on your device with your brightness maximized. If you have paper tickets, please have all scannable areas available for the ticket attendant.
Tickets are for timed entry and must be purchased online in advance on Prime Nights December 10-January 2.
Daytime garden hours end daily at 4:30 p.m. through December 9 and at 4:00 p.m. December 10 - January 2. All patrons must exit the Gardens and the Visitor Center at this time so that staff can transition operations to the Winter Walk of Lights.
November 11 - December 9
All ages - online
All ages - at the door
$16.00* online fees apply
Prime Nights - December 10 - January 2*
All ages - online only
$18.00* online fees apply
Group rates for 10 or more guests with one form of payment are available Monday - Thursday, November 11- December 9 (non-holidays) and require an advanced reservation. Please complete the group inquiry form at least 1 week prior to your visit. Group visits are not valid until confirmed by staff.
Group Inquiry Form
November 11 - December 9, Monday- Thursday, non-holiday
$12.00 for 10-149 Guests
$10.20 for 150+ Guests
Features & Attractions
ABOUT THE 2021 SHOW ...
Winter Walk of Lights is illuminating the gardens for the 10th year and serves as many as 80,000 visitors each year.
Tickets are on sale in early October.
The Winter Walk of Lights is self-guided with a designated, one-way asphalt trail. Guests may move along the pathways at their own pace.
SIPS, SWEETS & SPARKLES
Sparkle with festive light-up gifts and more!
Be sure to check out our variety of light-up items, souvenir ornaments and more!
Hungry? Looking for a hot (or cold) beverage? Cash, VISA, AMEX and MasterCard are accepted.
Please note: All tickets are final sale and are not refundable. Tickets may be transferred to a different date/time prior to the entry time of the ticket. The availability of tickets for another date and time is not guaranteed.
- To transfer a ticket to another date and/or time, customers should go to their tickets at Eventbrite.com and select the order to be changed.
- EDIT/TRANSFER will be to the right.
- Click on TRANSFER and follow the prompts to select a new date (event) and time.
- This has to be done separately for each ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred after the ticket’s entry time. Transferring ticket dates and times is not available through the Eventbrite app.