Do you have a group of 20 or more? Are you visiting Volcano Island Waterpark Monday-Friday (non-holiday)? Check out the group rates and fill out the Group Application to request your reservation today. Please note that some dates fill up fast. Please make your request as early as possible to secure your date. Your reservation is not held until you have paid the deposit and received your confirmation. Volcano Island Waterpark is unable to accommodate groups once the capacity for group reservations is met. The remaining payment is required at the time of your arrival. Billing options are available for government agencies only.
All groups will be charged for at least 85% of the number of participants for which they have reserved. This includes groups who do not show up at all. You may cancel or alter your reservation, with at least 48 hours notice, without penalty.
- Government groups from the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, and the cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, and Falls Church $6.00 per person.
- Non-government groups from the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, and the cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, and Falls Church $8.00 per person.
- Non-Jurisdiction Groups $9.00 per person.
Starting in the 2024 season, all non-government group reservations will require a 20 group member deposit to secure the reservation.
GROUP MEAL PLANS
Volcano Island Waterpark offers group meal menus available for scheduled groups of 20 more guests. Payment is due at the group's arrival and is paid with admission. Applicable tax applies.
$10.00 Kid's Meal—choice of:
- 5 piece chicken nuggets and small coastal fries, bottled water or fountain drink
- Peanut butter and jelly Uncrustable with small coastal fries, bottled water or fountain drink
Submit your group application form and a park representative will contact you to finalize your dates.