This application is for groups of 20 or more. Group reservations are only available on weekdays.
Group Policy Update: All non-government groups require a deposit of 20 group members to secure the reservation. Day-of group reservations will not be accepted. If a group shows up to a waterpark without a reservation they will be required to pay regular admission fees and are subject to waterpark availability.
All groups will be charged for at least 85% of the number of participants for which they have reserved. This includes groups who do not show up at all. You may cancel or alter your reservation, with at least 48 hours notice, without penalty.
Group Rules and Procedures
Please review this list of rules and procedures prior to your arrival at the waterpark for your visit. Additional waterpark rules apply and are available at www.novaparks.com. Please do not hesitate to contact the waterpark for clarification or questions. We look forward to a safe, fun day at the waterpark!
- Group packages require a minimum of 20 paid guests. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Group reservations are only available Monday through Friday. There are no group rates or reservations offered on weekends and holidays.
- The following safety and supervision ratios must be maintained at all times: Ages 6 & over - 1 adult for every 10 children, under 6 - 1 adult for every 5 children.
- For each 10 paying group members, one adult (18+) chaperone will be admitted free of charge.
- One designated group representative may check the group in with one form of payment. Acceptable payments include: cash, check (made payable to NOVA Parks) Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment or invoice request (for pre-approved groups) is due upon arrival.
- Groups who do not arrive for their reservation, or who show up with less than their reserved number, will be charged a minimum of 85% of their reservation.
- Please contact the waterpark in advance if you are unable to visit due to inclement weather. If inclement weather causes the waterpark to not open on the date of your reservation, your group may be rescheduled at no charge.
- No refunds will be issued for waterpark closure once your group has arrived.
- Groups will be given a “safety talk” to review rules upon their first visit for the season.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted into the Waterparks (this includes bag lunches or other snacks). We recommend leaving food & beverage on the bus, reserving a group area, or purchasing the Group Meal Plan for the group.
- Bags, coolers, and backpacks will be checked prior to entry for food, beverage, and other items.
- Toys and flotation devices (other than U.S. Coast Guard Approved) are prohibited.
- NOVA Parks assumes no responsibility for personal property.
- In the event of an electric storm, the pool and deck area must be vacated immediately.
- All rules and regulations of the waterpark must be followed at all times. For a complete list of rules, visit www.novaparks.com. Feature-specific rules are posted on-site. Height restrictions apply for waterslides.
- Lifeguards are on duty to respond to aquatic emergencies. Parents, chaperones- you MUST watch your children.
- The actions and conduct of organized groups are the responsibility of the group leaders. Misconduct of any group member may be considered action by the entire group, and may subject the entire group to the consequences.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets are recommended for guests under 48” tall and all non-swimmers. Lifejackets are available first come, first served, free of charge.
- If a member of your camp is pulled from the water or receives any care, they must be released to a camp leader. Notification may be made to the group representative.
- Safety breaks may be called by waterpark management to facilitate group transition, but it is the group’s responsibility to coordinate exit. Paging will only be used for emergencies.
Pre-season Safety Meetings are also available upon request- our waterpark staff will meet and review the rules and procedures with your camp staff prior to the season. Contact the waterpark to schedule your meeting.
By clicking in the checkbox below you are stating that you have read and agree to the policies within this form. By clicking Submit you agree to be financially responsible for this reservation, even if your group does not show up or shows up with fewer than the reserved number.