You have the option to purchase your tickets online or at the door. Promo codes are available for select dates and valid online only. Check out the video for details on how to use a promo code. Tickets can sell out online and on-site—buy your tickets early.
If you purchased your tickets online, present your bar code at the E-ticket booth or the attendant can look your tickets up by last name. To speed up admission, please have your bar code ready for scanning and turn your brightness up on your device.
The Winter Village admission includes admission to Ice & Lights but does NOT include ice skating or skate rentals. The VIP ticket includes the Winter Village, skate rentals, and ice skating.
Timed skating tickets are available as part of the VIP admission or may be added on to your Winter Village admission. A variety of ice skate sizes are available for rent. Skates must remain on the padded floor or ice only. Please do not take the skates on to any other surfaces. This is a recreational skate rink, not intended for the “serious skater”. VIP & Skating Tickets include one hour of skate time.
Skate aids in 2 varieties are available for use first come, first served. Please be sure to return them to the skate hut when finished using them.
VIP admission and skating includes an hour of skate time. On non-prime evenings, this time is flexible, but during high volume skate times, your skate time may be limited in order to provide a safe, enjoyable on-ice experience. The ice rink may be cleared as needed for safety reasons and for resurfacing. Please follow all rules of the rink attendant.
Be Advised:. This is a rain or shine event. Tickets may not be refunded. Tickets are transferrable prior to the event ticket time. Check out the video for details on how.
Parking is free! Please look for guests, especially small children, walking through the parking lots.
Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Metro, or Carpool
These are the easiest ways to travel to Ice & Lights especially on weekends and during the two weeks of winter holidays when parking is at a premium.
Staying on the pathways at all times is an important safety rule. Many light displays have electrical cords and support wires so please do not walk near our lights and displays. Please do not walk on the mini golf paths. The show entrance travels the sidewalk path only. Please feel free to take pictures with the displays, but refrain from touching or hanging on any displays or cords. If you see something unsafe, please let staff know immediately.
Visitors are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and to dress for the weather. The Village remains open during rain and snow, and is only closed during severe weather. Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome.
Ice & Lights offers several great photo ops- the walk thru tree and photo frame, giant wreath, and beautiful design stars are great photos, along with our “skating” photo op! Bring your camera and capture memories! Be sure to tag us and post on social media!
Wheelchairs and strollers
Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome.
Only Service animals are permitted at Ice & Lights and must follow leash laws.
Food & Beverages
Visit Slice n’ Ice for hot chocolate, coffee and cold beverages, pizza, hot dogs, and delicious donut holes. Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
Ice & Lights is open on all holidays---that’s Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day, and News Eve & Day! After your big holiday meal, why not take a walk among the beautiful lights?
Learn about special events, discounts, and severe weather closings—LIKE Ice & Lights- The Winter Village at Cameron Run on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
Be sure to dress for the weather for your Ice & Lights experience. We have gloves available for sale at Bling n’ Things.
Bling n’ Things offers some fun retail items- light up wands and swords, flashy blinky jewelry and headbands, cuddly stuffed animals, hand warmers and gloves, and a beautiful commemorative ornament! Be sure to check out all of the great bling!
We plan to be open rain or shine, but in the event that Ice & Lights must close due to inclement weather, we will post this immediately on Facebook.
Warm up in our winter igloos, but be sure to limit your time to no more than 20 minutes in order to allow other guests to experience the “chill”!
ICE SKATING RINK RULES
Tips for a Great Ice & Lights Visit
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skater’s safety or enjoyment is strictly prohibited.
- Children under the age of seven must be accompanied by a guardian at all times on the ice. A guardian is considered a responsible party 16 years or older.
- The rink is subject to capacity limits. NOVA Parks reserves the right to delay entrance to the rink at anytime.
- NOVA Parks reserves the right to interrupt skating for resurfacing, special events, or any purposes deemed necessary by Event Management.
- No guests are admitted on the ice without skates. Socks must be worn at all times while using rental skates.
- While wearing skates off the ice please stay on the rubber matting area only.
- All guests must exit the rink while resurfacing is in progress. Guests may re-enter at the direction of the Skate Rink Supervisor.
- Pass or overtake carefully. Horseplay, excessive speeding, skating against the crowd, or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, or strollers while on the ice.
- Please do not sit, climb, or jump on the rink boards.
- Kicking, digging holes, scraping, or stomping the ice with your blades and kicking the railings are prohibited. Any skater engaging in this behavior will be asked to leave the rink immediately.
- Food is not permitted near the rail. No food or beverages allowed on the ice.
- All skaters must listen to the instruction of the skate guards and rink staff.
- Exit must be kept clear at all times. Please use caution when entering and exiting the rink.
- Please return skates to the rental shed after use.
- NOVA Parks is not responsible for any stolen or lost items. Please lock your items up!
Did you know that this is the first year of Ice & Lights- The Winter Village at Cameron Run? It quickly has become a wonderful family holiday tradition!
It takes Cameron Run staff, NOVA Park volunteers, and contractors three months to install all of the lights and displays. A lot of hard work goes into preparing for this awesome show.
Behind the fence is Great Waves Waterpark! We are excited to offer year-round family entertainment at Cameron Run Regional Park. Ice & Lights runs from mid- November through early January, then ice skating only on weekends through February. Then, we flip the switch on spring and the mini golf, batting cages, and Paradise Playground open. Then, Memorial Day Weekend, Great Waves Waterpark opens through Labor Day. Mini Golf, Batting Cages, and Paradise Playground stay open through October, then its time for Ice & Lights once again!
NOVA Parks has a trio of winter special events: Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights is a beautiful walk through winter light show, Bull Run Festival of Lights is a fantastic drive through light show, and we are so proud to add Ice & Lights to our portfolio! Be sure to visit all 3!
Ice & Lights is changing! With this being our first year, we are learning and growing to meet your needs. Please pardon the dust as we add new features and make improvements. Have a suggestion? Please share it with us! We would love to hear from you!