Got a group of 20 or more? Visiting the park Monday-Friday (non-holiday)? Check out our group rates and fill out the form below to request your reservation today. Please note that some dates fill up fast. Please make your request as early as possible to secure your date. Your reservation is not held until you receive your confirmation. We are unable to accommodate groups once capacity for group reservations are met. Payment is required at the time of your arrival in one form of payment. Billing options are available for government agencies only.
- Government groups from the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, and the cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, and Falls Church $9.50
- Non-government groups from the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, and the cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, and Falls Church $12.00
- Non-Jurisdiction Groups $13.00
We also offer all-facility group rates!
GROUP MEAL PLANS
Great Waves Waterpark offers group meal menus available for scheduled groups of 20 more guests. Payment is due at the group's arrival and is paid with admission. Applicable tax applies.
$6 Kid's Meals: Includes any standard kid's combo meal options with a side jr. fries and a choice of fountain drink, bottled water or juice.
- 5 piece chicken nuggets
$12.50 Adult Meals: Includes any standard adult's combo meal options with a side of regular fries and a choice of fountain drink or bottled water.
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken wing OR
- Double hotdog
$10.00 personal pizza
To reserve your group meals, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-352-5900.
NOVA Parks waterparks are a great place to host your child’s next birthday party in an exclusive party area! Take a moment to check out what our party packages offer and don’t forget to print your free invitations once you book with us. *Please note that dates and times fill up fast.
Great Waves Waterpark offers two birthday areas for Big Splash parties. Each area offers two picnic tables and a large shade structure to keep you and your guests cool on a great summer day. Maximum of 25 guests – Minimum of 10 must be paid at time of reservation.
Located centrally in the waterpark near Minnow Bay baby pool.
1 to 4 p.m.
Located on the north end of the birthday party deck next to the wave pool.
1 to 4 p.m.
$35 per child, includes the following:
- All Facility Pass - Unlimited rounds at Batting Cage and Mini Golf!
- Admission to Great Waves Waterpark ALL DAY
- Private Party area for 3 hours
- Free Chaperone for guests under 12 years old (food not included)
- Party Assistant for duration of party
- Special Gift for Birthday Child
- Assorted color balloons
- 2 slices of pizza per child
- Drinks- water or juice box
- Plates, napkins, utensils
Add-on items available for purchase
- Juice box or water
- Dippin’ Dots
BIRTHDAY RESERVATION RULES
- Deposit to cover a minimum of ten (10) guests must be paid at the time of reservation. Your reservation is not final until the full deposit has been received.
- No outside food or beverage, except birthday cake/cupcakes and bottled water, may be brought into the waterpark. NOVA Parks is not responsible for holding or storing cakes.
- Additional non-party guests will be charged general pool admission. Additional food and beverage may be purchased for guardians.
- In case of inclement weather or waterpark closure, party may be rescheduled to another available date at no charge.
- Cancellations or rescheduling more than 2 weeks prior to event shall incur a $20.00 fee. Cancellations or rescheduling (unrelated to weather) less than two weeks prior to event will result in loss of half of deposit. Cancellations or rescheduling within 48 hours of party will result in loss of deposit.
- In the event of cancellation due to facility closure, a full refund will be made, or the party may be rescheduled to another open date.
- Package includes two (2) hour exclusive use of party area. (Three (3) hour use at Great Waves Waterpark.) See party details.
One free adult chaperone per guest, 12 and under. Food not included.
All party packages include plates, napkins, cups and plastic flatware. You may bring additional decorations.
Bags, coolers, and backpacks will be checked prior to entry for food, beverage, and other items.
Most birthday areas have maximum occupancy. Please be sure to reserve the appropriate size party area for your party.
Payment is due in full by the end of your party for all add-ons and additional guests.
Lifeguards are on duty to respond to aquatic emergencies. Parents/chaperones MUST watch their children.