Upton Hill Regional Park is a great place to host your Classic Birthday Party in our exclusive birthday party area!
Enjoy our exclusive birthday party area, unlimited mini-golf and batting cage and your own food, drink and decorations.
The party area is located on a deck between the waterpark building and the mini-golf course and is shaded with a funbrella.
$75.00 includes the first 10 participants. Maximum participation is 25. Adults and additional participants are $5.00 each.
Classic party availability varies by season. October 1st - 30th Classic Parties are available Wednesday - Sunday
Starting November 1st - November 30th Classic Parties are available weekends only.
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Sat/Sun Only)
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Sat/Sun Only)
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Classic Birthday Party package includes:
Private party area for 2 hours.
Unlimited mini-golf and batting cage during the party time. Clubs and balls provided.
Bring your own food, drink and decorations.
Check in at the mini golf hut. Your shelter will be ready and waiting for your arrival.
The Classic Birthday Party does not include admission to Ocean Dunes Waterpark.
CLASSIC BIRTHDAY PARTY RESERVATION RULES
- Deposit to cover minimum of ten (10) guests must be paid at time of reservation. Your reservation is not final until the full deposit has been received.
- In case of inclement weather or waterpark closure, party may be rescheduled to another available date at no charge.
- Cancellations or rescheduling more than 2 weeks prior to event shall incur a $20.00 fee. Cancellations or rescheduling (unrelated to weather) less than two weeks prior to event will result in loss of half of deposit. Cancellations or rescheduling within 48 hours of party will result in loss of deposit.
- Package includes exclusive use of party area during your party time.
- Payment is due in full on the day of your party.
The use of musical instruments, radios and other sound devices and amplified sound equipment is prohibited within the park.
Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the park, except in designated areas when administered by NOVA Parks.
During the rental period and upon departure the renter is responsible for removal of all ground trash including but not limited to piñata scraps, confetti, balloons and streamers.
Shelter use is by reservation only and all appropriate fees must be paid.