Enjoy gliding on the ice at Cameron Run Regional Park (4001 Eisenhower Ave., Alexandria, VA 22304), just minutes from Old Town Alexandria!
Tickets are only available for purchase online.
|December 18-December 30||Daily||12-5pm|
|January 6-February 25||Weekends & Holidays||10am-4pm|
Ice Skating (includes 1-hour skating and skate rental)
(The smallest skate size is Toddler 11)
* Prices do not include tax and transaction fees
ICE SKATING BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES
Book your Ice Skating Party at Cameron Run! Party Package for 10 participants includes:
- 1 hour of ice skating and skate rental
- 1 hour of covered hut and firepit rental
- Party Package Option:
- Meal Party Package: Personal pizza, bag of chips and drink for each participant
- Sweet Treat Package: Personal s'mores kit to make over the firepit and hot chocolate for each participant
Just $279 for the first 10 participants!
Customize your party package with the following options:
- Additional participants: $27 each (includes skating, skate rental and food package choice)
- Skating chaperones: $19 each (skating and skate rental included; food not included)
- Additional covered hut with firepit: $40 per hour per covered hut
- Hot chocolate: $4 each
- S’mores kits: $6 each
|Group Rates for 10 or more with reservation.||Rates|
Daytime Ice Skating (Dates Available: January 6-February 25)
- Please submit a Group Inquiry Form at least 10 days prior to your visit and review the rules and procedures below. Reservations are not held until a confirmation email is sent.
- Group Rules:
- Groups may share the ice time with other groups. In order to have an exclusive skate time, you must purchase 65 skate times (subject to availability).
- Please arrive early to allow time for fitting ice skates.
- Skate time is limited to one hour and cannot be adjusted due to late arrival.
- All participants on the ice must wear appropriate skates.
- The actions of one may reflect on the ability of the group to continue to skate. Please follow all posted rules.
- Additional group reservation options available for purchase in advance:
- Rent a covered hut with a firepit to gather with friends and stay warm: $40 per hour (4 total available; each holds about 10 people)
- S’mores kits: $6 each
- Meal Deal: $6 each (includes personal pizza, chips, and drink)
- Hot Chocolate: $4 each
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skater’s safety or enjoyment is strictly prohibited.
- Children under the age of seven must be accompanied by a guardian at all times on the ice. A guardian is considered a responsible party 16 years or older.
- The rink is subject to capacity limits. NOVA Parks reserves the right to delay entrance to the rink at anytime.
- NOVA Parks reserves the right to interrupt skating for resurfacing, cleaning, special events, or any purposes deemed necessary by Event Management.
- No guests are admitted on the ice without skates. Socks must be worn at all times while using rental skates.
- While wearing skates off the ice please stay on the rubber matting area only.
- All guests must exit the rink while resurfacing is in progress. Guests may re-enter at the direction of the Skate Rink Supervisor.
- Pass or overtake carefully. Horseplay, excessive speeding, skating against the crowd, or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, or strollers while on the ice.
- Please do not sit, climb, or jump on the rink boards.
- Kicking, digging holes, scraping, or stomping the ice with your blades and kicking the railings are prohibited. Any skater engaging in this behavior will be asked to leave the rink immediately.
- Food is not permitted near the rail. No food or beverages allowed on the ice.
- All skaters must listen to the instruction of the skate guards and rink staff.
- Exit must be kept clear at all times. Please use caution when entering and exiting the rink.
- Please return skates to the rental shed after use.
- NOVA Parks is not responsible for any stolen or lost items. Please lock your items up!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All ice skating tickets must be purchased online in order to provide a great skating experience. All skate sessions include FREE skate rentals. The smallest skate size is Toddler 11. There is no discount if you bring your own skates.
- Skate sessions are limited to one hour, starting with your ticket time. All skaters will receive a colored sticker that signifies their skate time. At the end of the hour, the ice will be cleared, rental skates must be returned.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your ticket entry time to allow time to enter the show, get your skates, and be ready to enter the ice on time to get the full value of your 1 hour skate time.
- In order to speed entry, please have your tickets open on your device with your brightness maximized. For paper tickets, please have all the scannable areas available for the ticket attendant.
- Skating tickets are ONLY available online.
- Tickets are required for all guests ages 2 and over. Please note: we do have adjustable skates for children, but we do not stock extremely small sizes.
- Skaters should be able to stand on their own or skate with a skate assist.
- PROMO codes are only valid online. Be sure to watch this video prior to your purchase to ensure you apply your code. Promo discounts may not be applied after the purchase.https://youtu.be/eid4pLsqY44
- While tickets are non-refundable, you may transfer your ticket date and time prior to your ticket time. Watch this video for detailed instructions: https://youtu.be/-lc5gFs-IUA Ticket transfer must be completed through a browser. The EventBrite app does NOT offer this functionality.
- To transfer a ticket to another date and/or time, customers should go to their tickets at Eventbrite.com on a desktop computer and select the order to be changed.
- EDIT/TRANSFER will be to the right.
- Click on TRANSFER and follow the prompts to select a new date (event) and time.
- This has to be done separately for each ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred after the ticket’s entry time. Transferring ticket dates and times is not available through the Eventbrite app.
- Additional fees may apply if ticket prices vary.
- Be advised, this is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferrable to another date prior to the event ticket time only. The ice rink may close due to unsafe weather conditions. If this occurs, you may receive a rain check for another day.
- Parking is free. Please watch for guests, especially small children, walking through the parking lots. Please do not wait in line into the drive aisle. If lines are long, please wait in your vehicle until it is safe to wait in line on the sidewalks.
Please note: All tickets are final sale and are not refundable. But don’t worry! You can transfer your tickets individually to a different date/time prior to the entry time of the ticket. The availability of tickets for another date and time is not guaranteed. Please watch the video below for detailed instructions. Transferring must be done from a desktop computer or mobile device for each ticket. You can not transfer tickets using the Eventbrite app.
Interested in something else? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org