Transferring Ice & Lights Eventbrite Tickets
Tickets may be transferred to a different date/time prior to 2 p.m. on the ticket date. The availability of tickets for another date and time is not guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE: Transferring ticket dates and times must be done on a computer or mobile device. This feature is not available through the Eventbrite app.
To transfer a ticket to another date and/or time, follow these steps:
1. Find your ticket information in the confirmation email you received from Eventbrite by scrolling to the bottom of your email and click on the link "View and manage your online order."
OR find your ticket information by logging into your Eventbrite.com account. Once logged in, select "Tickets."
2. Click on TRANSFER (on the right). The example below shows Ice & Lights—The Winter Village at Cameron Run. This transfer process also works for the Bull Run Festival of Lights and Meadowlark's Winter Walk of Lights.
3. Click on CHANGE EVENT
4. Select your new event date/time, then select CONTINUE.
5. Select the appropriate ticket type for the date/time, then select CONTINUE.
6. Enter any applicable promo code using the "Enter promotional code" link below the ticket type table, then select CONTINUE.
7. Confirm information shown is correct, then click CONTINUE TRANSFER
8. Provide information about how you heard about the event, then select REGISTER.
- The above steps must be completed for EVERY TICKET. Each ticket must be transferred individually.
- Only one ticket per vehicle is required for the Bull Run Festival of Lights.
- Tickets cannot be transferred after the ticket’s entry time.
- If a ticket is transferred to another location at a lower price, a partial refund will not be provided for the price difference.