Enjoy the grandeur and beauty of Brambleton Golf Course, located in Ashburn, just off the Dulles Greenway. Brambleton measures almost 6800 total yards from the back tees, and features several tiered greens, as well as significant water in play on six holes from the front nine, as well as two on the back. Signature holes include number 7 – a par 5 almost 600 yards from the back tees with a narrow landing area off the tee, and number 12, a 145-160 yard par 3, with a beautiful downhill shot to a green surrounded on three sides by water. Brambleton is open daily (weather permitting), and tee times are encouraged, though not required. The site features a club house as well as the Brambleton Ale House, and a full pro shop.
History / Architect
Designed by William H. “Hank” Hank Gordon, Brambleton Golf Course opened in 1994. Gordon is responsible for more than $10 billion worth of engineering management services. However, only a select few of those projects were golf courses. He also has participated in various aspects of the design for 16 other golf course projects in Virginia and Maryland.
Rules & Etiquette
- Only players who have registered at the clubhouse, spectators accompanying them and members of the NOVA Parks staff are permitted on the golf course.
- The hitting of practice balls on the lawn, walks, traps or tees while waiting to play is prohibited.
- Only players in groups positioned to tee off are permitted on the starting tee.
- Climbing the face of a bunker is prohibited.
- Each player must have a bag with at least six clubs. Clubs are available for rent for those who require.
- Players and spectators must wear shirts and shoes (and appropriate golf attire) at all times.
- Children ages 7-13 must pay the appropriate greens fees and cart fees and be under the close supervision of a playing adult at all times. Non-players under the age of 14 years old are not permitted on the course. Non-players 14 years old and older must pay applicable cart fees when riding with an adult.
- Driving the golf carts in a reckless manner is strictly prohibited.
- A maximum of two passengers may ride in a golf cart at one time.
- Golf carts or cars are not permitted in restricted areas.
- Keep pull and power carts thirty feet from greens and off of tee boxes.
Next time you visit stop in for a bite to eat, a refreshing beverage and we guarantee you’ll love our new menu choices. Orders from the menu can be placed at hole #9 and will be ready when you arrive at the turn. The Brambleton Ale House also has a good variety of domestic, imported and craft beers for enjoyment.
Weddings / Events
Brambleton Golf Course, located in Ashburn, is pleased to offer event services. The course offers a deluxe meeting & event pavilion, perfect for corporate events, weddings or large family gatherings.
Sitting immediately adjacent to the clubhouse, and surrounded by picturesque views of the golf course, the Pavilion is perfect in any weather. It features capacity for up to 150 under the covered portion, or up to 200 including the patio. Great Blue Heron Catering is the facility’s onsite caterer, providing menu options and full beverage service to fit your specific desires. Outside caterers are allowed with certain provisions.
The Brambleton Golf Course staff will assist guests in designing a unique event. For more information or to arrange a rental tour, please call 703-327-3403.