Enjoy the grandeur and beauty of Brambleton Golf Course, located in Ashburn, just off the Dulles Greenway. Brambleton measures almost 6800 total yards from the back tees, and features several tiered greens, as well as significant water in play on six holes from the front nine, as well as two on the back. Signature holes include number 7 – a par 5 almost 600 yards from the back tees with a narrow landing area off the tee, and number 12, a 145-160 yard par 3, with a beautiful downhill shot to a green surrounded on three sides by water. Brambleton is open daily (weather permitting), and tee times are encouraged, though not required. The site features a club house as well as the Brambleton Ale House, and a full pro shop.
Encounter wildlife as you walk the rolling terrain, which features bunkered greens and fairways, large sand traps, and smooth putting greens. Meet your friends at the Brambleton Ale House, plan your next corporate event or wedding at our scenic outdoor pavilion, or plan your next tournament or outing. Our flexible golf memberships offer great value, including special rates for golfers over 55 and under 17. Also, don't forget to check out our online store at the link below to purchase memberships, gift cards and more!
History / Architect
Designed by William H. “Hank” Hank Gordon, Brambleton Golf Course opened in 1994. Gordon is responsible for more than $10 billion worth of engineering management services. However, only a select few of those projects were golf courses. He also has participated in various aspects of the design for 16 other golf course projects in Virginia and Maryland.
Rules & Etiquette
- Only players who have registered at the clubhouse, spectators accompanying them and members of the NOVA Parks staff are permitted on the golf course.
- The hitting of practice balls on the lawn, walks, traps or tees while waiting to play is prohibited.
- Only players in groups positioned to tee off are permitted on the starting tee.
- Climbing the face of a bunker is prohibited.
- Each player must have a bag with at least six clubs. Clubs are available for rent for those who require.
- Players and spectators must wear shirts and shoes (and appropriate golf attire) at all times.
- Children ages 7-13 must pay the appropriate greens fees and cart fees and be under the close supervision of a playing adult at all times. Non-players under the age of 14 years old are not permitted on the course. Non-players 14 years old and older must pay applicable cart fees when riding with an adult.
- Driving the golf carts in a reckless manner is strictly prohibited.
- A maximum of two passengers may ride in a golf cart at one time.
- Golf carts or cars are not permitted in restricted areas.
- Keep pull and power carts thirty feet from greens and off of tee boxes.
Next time you visit stop in for a bite to eat, a refreshing beverage and we guarantee you’ll love our new menu choices. Orders from the menu can be placed at hole #9 and will be ready when you arrive at the turn. The Brambleton Ale House also has a good variety of domestic, imported and craft beers for enjoyment.
Golf Pro & Instruction
Linda Gaudi: Linda has constantly been a strong professional in growing the game of golf and is continually seeking ways to inspire others to get involved. She gives a sincere and honest effort to each individual and has a deep passion to see her students succeed. Her main goal is to make golf accessible to anyone who desires to learn and enjoy this wonderful life-long, life-teaching sport.
- U.S. Kids Northern Virginia Local Tour Director, Fall 2018 to present
- 2016 U.S. Kids Master Kids Teacher Award
- 2014 & 2015 U.S. Kids Top 50 Kids Teachers Award
- Former George Mason University’s Men’s Golf Coach, 6 years
- Former assistant coach at Paul VI High School, WCAC Champion 2014, 5 years
- Former assistant coach at Chantilly High School, State Champion 2013 & 2015, 2014 State Championship 2nd place, 2014 Robinson High School Girls Team Tournament, 6 years
- Capital Area Golf Tour as a Tournament and Rules Official
- Senior Instructor at the Every Body Golf School in Oakton, VA, 20 years
- One of four MAPGA Professionals who spear-headed the growth of PGA Junior League Golf (JLG), 2012
- LPGA Northeast Section Professional of the Year award in 1999
- LPGA Northeast Section Coach of the Year, 2000 and 2005
- Honorable mention US Kids Top 50 Kid Teachers, 2010 - 2012
- Private individual lessons for adults and juniors.
- 30 Minute Lessons
- 1 Hour Lessons
- Series of 3, 4 or 5 Lessons
- 1 Hour Jr. Lessons
- Two Person Lessons
- 1 Hour Lessons
- Series of 3, 4 or 5 Lessons
- Adult and Junior Group Classes and Junior Camps
Contact Linda for more information or to schedule a lesson! Linda.Gaudi@gmail.com | 703-216-3735
Weddings / Events
Brambleton Golf Course, located in Ashburn, is pleased to offer event services. The course offers a deluxe meeting & event pavilion, perfect for corporate events, weddings or large family gatherings.
Sitting immediately adjacent to the clubhouse, and surrounded by picturesque views of the golf course, the Pavilion is perfect in any weather. It features capacity for up to 150 under the covered portion, or up to 200 including the patio. Great Blue Heron Catering is the facility’s onsite caterer, providing menu options and full beverage service to fit your specific desires. Outside caterers are allowed with certain provisions.
The Brambleton Golf Course staff will assist guests in designing a unique event. For more information or to arrange a rental tour, please call 703-327-3403.