Bull Run Festival of Lights
November 22, 2019 through January 5, 2020
The Bull Run Festival of Lights is an annual holiday tradition for families all across the Northern Virginia area. We see approximately 40,000 cars through the show each year, and approximately 123,000 people. During the 2017 show, nearly 45,000 cars visited the Festival of Lights. Our website sees approximately 330,000 visits during the year and our Facebook page has over 10,000 followers.
Marketing Opportunities with the Festival of Lights:
- Logo and mention on our Facebook and website
- Logo and thank you in our show brochure (handed to each car as they enter the show)
- Banner, logo and/or sign placement at our holiday village
- Booth at village, one night
- Activities sponsor (we have free children’s activities in the holiday village, including crafts, and game nights)
November 16th and November 17th, 2019 starting at 5:30pm
This is a family friendly walk/run/jog through the show before it opens to the public. Participants sign up ahead of time and receive a glow necklace and t-shirt at packet pick up/check in. The event starts at the beginning of the show, and parking is at the corporate pavilion. The event ends at the holiday village area, where participants receive free hot chocolate and can play corn hole, climb our rock wall, and warm up by bonfires while they wait for a shuttle to take them back to their cars. 2019 marks our 7th Annual Snowflake Stampede and our 2017 and 2018 events sold out at 1,200 participants.
Marketing Opportunities with the Snowflake Stampede:
- Overall event sponsor (i.e. Presented by… and includes everything below plus booth at beginning and/or end of Stampede)
- Logo on t-shirts, flyers, website and Facebook
- Information placed in race packets
We can customize a package to suit your businesses goals and budget. For more information please contact Kate Irwin at email@example.com or 703.631.0550 x105.