Frequently Asked Questions
1. What items are included with Cottage rental?
- The Cottages provide kitchens stocked with standard dishes and utensils, basic appliances, as well as a limited selection of pots and pans. While a coffee maker is included, coffee and coffee filters are not provided (flat coffee filters are used by all coffee makers). A supply of fresh linen is provided for cottage residents prior to check-in. Coin-operated washers and dryers are available in the laundry building.
2. What amenities are included with the Cottages?
- Cottage guests receive discounted rounds of golf during their stay with us. In-season, guests also receive complimentary miniature golf and waterpark access.
3. Do The Cottages have AC and heat?
- The Cottages do have AC/Heat, electricity, wireless internet, and TV service.
4. When the gate is locked at 10PM does that mean I cannot exit or enter the park?
- You will be able to exit and enter the park. Each key ring has a key to open the front gate. We simply request that when entering or exiting, you please lock the gate behind yourself.
5. What times are check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is at 4PM and check-out is at 11AM. Early check-in and late check-out are subject toavailability with a fee of $50.
6. Are pets allowed?
- No pets are permitted on cottage property, including decks and yards. A cleaning/fumigation fee of $300 will be charged to any party not in compliance with this policy and immediate eviction from the cottage will result. (Exception: Prior notification and documentation required for service animals assisting individuals with disabilities.)
7. Do you have fire pits?
- While we do not have fire pits, each Cottage has a charcoal grill outside. Each cottage also has either a gas or electric fire place in the living room for your enjoyment in the fall and winter months.
8. When is the final payment due?
- The final payment is due 10 days prior to check-in. The credit card on file will be charged unless otherwise specified.
9. What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations made more than 90 days prior to your date of arrival will be subject to a $25 administrative fee per cottage. This will be deducted from your deposit and the balance will be refunded.
Cancellations made 11-90 days prior to the date of arrival will result in the loss of your 25% deposit.
Cancellations made within 10 days of the date of check-in are not eligible for refunds.
Requests for major changes 30 days prior to arrival will be considered cancellations, and the above rules will also apply. Requests for major changes to reservation dates made 31 or more days prior to check-in will incur a $25 administrative fee.