Please fill out the box if your group requires multiple reservations.
Example (Each line represents a different date):
Date(MM/DD/YYYY) - Time Frame(11AM-1:30PM or 1:30PM-4PM)
(Pirates Cove and Volcano Island only)
- No outside food or drink will be permitted into the Waterparks (this includes bag lunches or other snacks). We recommend leaving food & beverage on the bus or purchasing Group Lunch Options for the group.
- Bags, coolers, and backpacks will be checked prior to entry for food, beverage, and other items.
- All rules and regulations of the waterpark must be followed at all times. The following safety and supervision rations must be maintained at all times: Ages 6 & over- 1 adult for every 10 children, under 6- 1 adult for every 5 children.
- Lifeguards are on duty to respond to aquatic emergencies. Parents, chaperones- you MUST watch your children.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets recommended for guests under 48” tall and all non-swimmers. Lifejackets are available first come, first serve, free of charge.
- One designated group representative may check the group in with one form of payment. Acceptable payments include: cash, check (made payable to NVRPA) Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Group rates are only available Monday-Friday.
- Group packages require a minimum of 20 paid guests, and reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Payment is due upon arrival. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Groups who no-show, or who show up with less than their reserved number, will be charged a minimum of 85% of their reservation.
By clicking in the checkbox below you are stating that you have read and agree to the policies within this form. By clicking Submit you agree to be financially responisible for this reservation, even if your group does not show up or shows up with fewer than the reserved number.