Ice Skating Party Package Inquiry Form
The following is a request form and does not guarantee the date and time requested. You will be contacted by email regarding your request.
Group Reservation Rules and Procedures
Please review rules and procedures prior to purchasing group admissions. We look forward to seeing you!
- Group discounts require 10 or more paid guests.
- Group reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance.
- Group reservations are subject to availability.
- Group discounts are available any day of operation during Ice Skating at Cameron Run (January and February).
- One designated group representative must check in the entire group with one form of payment. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check made out to NOVA Parks, Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
- Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Ice Skating is a rain/snow/cold event. In rare cases, Ice Skating is cancelled when weather is severe or ice conditions are not favorable.
- Requests for a transfer in group visit dates must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation and are subject to availability. Please email email@example.com to request a transfer and reference your original reservation.
- For the safety of all, please do not touch displays or electric cords.
- The actions and conduct of groups is the responsibility of the group representative (must be an adult). Misconduct of any group member may subject the entire group to dismissal from the property.
- Parking is free.
- Groups should meet up outside of the facility to coordinate entry together.
- Please read and understand all rules for the facility (found on the website).
By clicking the checkbox below you are stating that you have read and agree to the Rules and Procedures stated above. By clicking SUBMIT, you agree to be financially responsible for this reservation, even if your group does not show up for the reserved time or if there are fewer than the reserved number in your group (applies to less than 10 and all skating reservations).