Group Rental Request Form
Please fill out all information below no later than 7 days prior to your event for approval by Park Management.
- Group rental inquires should be submitted no less than 7 days prior to the requested event date.
- Group rentals are available Monday-Friday, excluding holidays from Memorial Day until Labor Day. Group rentals are available 7 days per week before Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day weekend.
- All participants will be required to fill out a rental waiver and turn it into the marina office before using any rental equipment.
- Any request for more vessels than originally indicated in the above application will be provided at the discretion of park management or the manager on duty.
- Group point of contact agrees to monitor group for the duration of the rental period and report any issues to park management.
- Payment will be collected once the event is finished. Payment can be remitted at the marina office in the form of cash, credit/debit, or check.
- Amount due will be calculated at the end of the event and adjusted for rental period, late fees, and equipment damage fees.
- Park management will prepare a preliminary quote before the event, but that price is subject to change if rental period is extended, vessels return late, or if equipment is damaged, broken , or lost.
By requesting a group rental you agree to the following rules. Failure to comply with the below rules will result in termination of rentals for all participants without a refund.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old with valid identification showing proof of age to rent any boat.
- Participants under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied in the same double kayak by an adult at least 21 years old. Participants in this age group may not paddle solo.
- 12 to 15 year old must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years or older in the same double kayak or in a separate single kayak paddling within close proximity.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to operate a paddleboard.
- A Personal Flotation Device (PFD) is required for each person on the water. PFDs are required to be worn at all times.
- Load and unload passengers in the shore launch area only.
- For safety, the following are prohibited at all times while in the boat:
- Animals are not permitted in boats or on paddleboards.
- Bumping boats together.
- Standing up in a boat, paddleboards excluded.
- Splashing and horseplay.
- Return to the dock at the specified return time. All-day rentals must be returned 60 minutes prior to close.
- If you exceed your hourly rental time, you will be charged for additional hours.
- A $10.00 late fee is applied to late daily rentals after the first 15 minutes and then every 5 minutes.
- Remove all trash and fishing equipment from the boat.
- Swimming and diving are prohibited anywhere in the Occoquan Reservoir.
- The Occoquan Reservoir is restricted to motors no larger than 9.9 horse power.
- If renting an electric motor, please note that the batteries are not meant to be run on high power for more than an hour.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited anywhere on park property.