The 5k course runs on paved and gravel surfaces in our Special Events Center. Course is not suitable for regular strollers, but jogging strollers should be able to handle the gravel sections. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
In consideration of COVID-19 we are implementing the following measures:
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times, and we ask that in consideration of others that you please wear a mask when you pick up your packet. Masks are not required during the event itself.
- We will increase the space around our start line to encourage social distance at this main gathering point.
- Water stations will have individual cups filled and distributed by a staff member wearing a mask and gloves. We encourage you to bring your own filled water bottles. We will not have self-service water filling areas.
- Instead of large fire pits that encourage gathering, we will have mini table top fire pits. One mini fire pit will be on each picnic table, and tables will be spaced a safe distance apart.
- All food items for the s'mores buffet will be pre-packaged and distributed to you by a staff member wearing a mask and gloves.
Please Note the Following:
- This event is rain or shine, unless inclement weather makes the park unsafe for use. Please check our Facebook page for the most up to date information regarding the race.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. All participants ages 5 and over must purchase a race entry. Ages 4 and under do not require purchase of a race entry and are welcome to participate with a parent or guardian.