Join the Friends of Ball’s Bluff at the Ball’s Bluff Regional Park just
North of Leesburg, VA for a day of events commemorating the 159th Anniversary of the Battle of Ball’s Bluff.
- 11:00 a.m. – Ball’s Bluff Battlefield Tours (Location: Battlefield Parking Lot Kiosk)
- 12:00 Noon – Skirmish by reenactors
- 1:00 p.m. - Civil War Music presented by the 8th George Mason Division Band, George Mason University (Location: Near Cemetery in park)
- 2:00 p.m. - Cannon Firing Demonstration (Location: On Battlefield)
- 3:00 p.m. – Remembrance Ceremony (Location: Near cemetery)
Tours take about one hour and cover about ½ mile over woodland trails. Dress comfortably with closed toe shoes. Water recommended. Portable bathrooms on site.