UPDATED MAY 28, 2020: PHASE I: All parks open, including golf, mini golf, batting cages, camping, boat rental & launch and more. Some facilities still limited or closed.
NOVA Parks is pleased to announce that as of May 29, 2020, all NOVA Parks locations are open, and offer many of their usual amenities. This includes all boat launches, trails and golf courses, as well as boat rentals, batting cages, mini golf, as well as cabins & camping (reservations are now open). Brickmaker's Cafe will also be open, with limited seating only in the patio area, weather dependent. All activities and amenities require that visitors follow proper social distancing and prevention etiquette as detailed per site. All amenities have limited hours during this phase. Not currently available are waterparks, summer camps, picnic shelters, playgrounds and in many cases, restrooms. Building access at all parks is not permitted. Online reservations are strongly encouraged at our golf courses. For full details please visit the respective park web pages. Please note that at this time Upton Hill Regional Park's batting cages and mini golf remain closed due to construction.
- Batting Cage Operations in Phase 1: 11 am - 6 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays (Please note Upton Hill remains closed for the time being due to construction)
- Mini Golf Operations in Phase 1: 11 am - 6 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays (Please note Upton Hill remains closed for the time being due to construction)
- Boat Rental Operations in Phase 1- 10 am-6 pm Saturday, Sunday, Holidays. All boats must be back by 6 pm
- Meadowlark Gardens in Phase 1- 10 am - 4 pm Daily
- Brickmakers Café Operations in Phase 1- Monday-Thursday 11 am - 4 pm; Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11 am - 7 pm
The decisions on what is available and what is not available is a direct result of the details laid out by the Virginia Phase I Safer at Home guidelines. You can view the guidelines here.
NOVA Parks waterparks will not open for the 2020 season as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you have an Annual Waterpark Pass, click here for more information. Summer camps are also not available for 2020. If you had registered a camper or had been interested in our camps programs for 2020, click here for more information.
Visitors who choose to visit these facilities must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid congregating in groups
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between others
- Avoid touching shared surfaces
- Take trash with you
- Wash hands frequently
- Please follow posted facility guidelines for your safety and that of our staff. Available services and amenities will vary from location to location.
Consider wearing a mask where social distancing may be difficult.
All equipment and touchable surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the day. Your health and safety is our top priority.
As the COVID-19 situation continues, the status of NOVA Parks facilities will be continuously re-evaluated.
We look forward to reopening more parks and facilities as soon as it is safe to do so. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in contributing to the health and wellbeing of our entire community. For information on NOVA Parks facilities, please see www.novaparks.com/.
General information on COVID-19, please see the CDC web site at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Information on Governor Northam’s executive actions related to COVID-19 see: https://www.governor.virginia.gov/executive-actions/