Fountainhead Limited Access Plan 6/25/2018 (Rain Date 6/26/2018) PARKING LOT AND ROAD RESTRIPING (click for details)
- 5:30 a.m. – Noon: Park will be closed to All Traffic
- Noon – Fountainhead Park will open with restricted access to the Upper Parking Lot and restrooms. Patrons may access the BROT trail and the Mountain Bike Trail (pending our usual conditions restrictions). The handicap parking spaces will be coned off to allow the paint to dry. Please obey the traffic cones.
- Noon – The Upper Marina parking lot will open to vehicular traffic. Access to the parking lot will require two way traffic on the one way road (to the left) to the parking lot. Please obey the traffic cones.
- Noon – Walking access ONLY to the Marina office along park road with access down to the boardwalk and fishing pier at the steps near the office. There will be no public vehicular or pedestrian traffic past the Marina office. Please obey the traffic cones. The Marina office will be open for concession sales, pass and key sales and bait sales throughout the day.
- 5:30 a.m. – CLOSE: The Marina Parking Lot at the shoreline will be CLOSED all day! No boat launch of private boats. No rentals of boats from Fountainhead. Please obey the traffic cones.
- Bull Run Marina gates will be open at 7: 00 a.m. for unrestricted access for boaters for the day.
- For questions, call Nancy Chamberlain, Park Specialist at 703-250-9124.