CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE: ALL PARKS ARE OPEN. Please visit website for specific operating hours of your favorite park.
All NOVA Parks are open and are offering many of their usual amenities. Brickmaker's Cafe at Occoquan Regional Park is open with both inside and patio seating. NOVA Parks asks that all visitors follow proper social distancing and prevention guidelines. For full details please visit the respective park web pages.
NOVA Parks is operating under the Virginia Phase III guidelines. You can view the guidelines here.
Please note that while we are open, visitors who choose to visit these facilities MUST continue to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a mask at all times in-doors and outside when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Avoid congregating in groups
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between others
- Avoid touching shared surfaces
- Take trash with you
- Wash hands frequently
- Please follow posted facility guidelines for your safety and that of our staff. Available services and amenities vary by location.
All equipment and touchable surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the day. Your health and safety is our top priority.
As the COVID-19 situation continues, the status of NOVA Parks facilities will be continuously re-evaluated.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in contributing to the health and wellbeing of our entire community. For information on NOVA Parks facilities, please see www.novaparks.com.
General information on COVID-19, please see the CDC web site at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Information on Governor Northam’s executive actions related to COVID-19 see: https://www.governor.virginia.gov/executive-actions/